At PeopleFluent and Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World's Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
We’re seeking a Customer Success leader to own and further develop programs supporting a segment of our customers at scale. This role currently focuses on driving adoption and measurable customer outcomes (for the pooled accounts) leading to renewals within the Reflektive product line but will champion expansion to additional products across the entire portfolio.
This position will be incredibly impactful to our external customers and internal operations by building automation programs to engage large numbers of customers and support our evolving Customer Success processes. Candidates should have a passion for analyzing trends and driving customer adoption and satisfaction using a combination of tech-touch and key CSM interactions from members of your team.
- Oversee an entire segment of customers and be responsible for hitting engagement, adoption, and retention goals
- Own the development and continued improvement of tech touch programs to support the segment, including defining milestones of the customer journey, building targeted campaigns, identifying trends to predict opportunities and risks
- Hire, train, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure prioritized customer journey touchpoints are met along with tech-touch elements
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Reflektive and PeopleFluent products, professional services, and human capital management (HCM) best practices to be a trusted partner when working with customers
- Work collaboratively across teams at PeopleFluent (Customer Success, Support, Services, Product, Marketing, Operations, Data) to represent customer needs and drive improvements
- Collaborate with internal account teams and customer support to forecast renewals and identify and manage any risks associated with renewal
- Participate in developing the overall Customer Success strategy for PeopleFluent, including building out technology processes, reports, and dashboards to improve account management across all Customer Success teams
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services/Implementation, Account Management, or another client-facing role, with at least three years working with strategic customers
- 2+ years of management experience, preferably within a SaaS organization, with the ability to define team goals and challenge team members to meet them
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and Gainsight; Gainsight administration or subject matter expert experience required
- History of creating scalable, data-driven processes to improve customer experiences and internal playbooks
- Experience modeling the customer lifecycle and developing strategic outreach programs
- Ability to find and explore cross-industry trends in customer experience and product adoption to manage risks, drive recommendations, improve adoption metrics, and advance customer relationships
- Passion for building trust in relationships (up to the C-Level), identifying customer needs, and driving value and adoption of long-term solutions to achieve return on investment
- Experience working cross-functionally and throughout the customer lifecycle with teams to be the voice of the customer (e.g. Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Superior communication, project management, and creative problem-solving skills
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices preferred
- Flexibility, comfort in ambiguity, and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease as the team continues to evolve
- Patience and a sense of humor