It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our NetClaim Manager, Customer Success you will oversee a team of CSM’s dedicated to helping customers gain value faster from our solutions while providing relationship management, best practice recommendations, issue resolution and proactive program management. Manager, Customer Success will guide their team to be strategic in their approach to ensure the products we provide are achieving the clients’ desired objectives and are adding value to their organizations. As a leader you will possess a strong business and strategic mindset driving continued expansion of our products and services. Thriving in a fast-paced environment you will manage a high performing team committed to service that delivers a long-term impact for our customers.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Lead and develop a team of CSMs responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, adoption, expansion and advocacy
- Oversee daily operations and performance metrics for your Customer Success team
- Provide collaborative, consultative leadership to Customer Success team withr coaching, performance management, and career development
- Establish and maintain the Customer Success Manager onboarding process
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain knowledge base for Customer Success Management Team
- Establish and drive clear retention goals by understanding the strategic initiatives of all customers
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Manage Quarterly EBITDA meetings for the NetClaim team
- Escalation contact for customer requests and complaints
- Optimize existing CSM processes to sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Maintain a positive customer sentiment while working to mitigate churn, drive engagement and renewals
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equilivant experience
- 5+ years of experience with post-implementation stakeholder management
- Leadership experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations
- Capability to assess, coach, motivate, and empower a team of Customer Success Managers
- Excellent ability to foster positive business relationships, both internally and externally
- Innovative thinker with a results-driven mentality
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively navigate and mitigate conflict
- Self-driven with a proactive nature
- Flexible and able to handle ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to translate data into insights
- Empathetic, but able to provide accountability to keep all team members on task
- Collaborative and detail oriented
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!