$80K — $150K *
People Management Responsibilities
• Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and team leads with particular emphasis on results and employee morale.
• Partners with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully; owns the selection process
• Ensures a fun, dynamic work environment & build merit-based culture which appeals to the top talent in the field
• Drives a highly engaged, high performance work environment through objective setting and performance management processes
• Leads and coaches the team structuring appropriate training and development and eliminating road blocks to team performance
Process and Metrics
• Participate in the development, enforcement, and compliance of a service level agreement inclusive of defined problem-resolution expectations/timeframes for end users.
• Manage Technical Account Management resources for optimal performance inclusive of resource management for incoming customer inquiries, projects, administrative work and time allotted for holidays and paid/unpaid time off.
• Manage and review ongoing adherence to processes associated with Support Center software used by the team inclusive of collaboration with other departments to ensure their adoption and acceptance of their feedback.
• Review, Improve, and Manage performance metrics of Technical Account Management activities designed to identify problem areas, areas of potential efficiency gain, and enhancements to service that would prevent problems in the future.
• Collaboration with R&D on all aspects of new product/service releases inclusive of updates to training/support content, coordination of pre-release Technical Support training, and post-mortem quality review to highlight successes and opportunities for improvement to R&D.
• Create, update, revise departmental SOPS with Director level approval
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Minimum of 5 years of Technical Account Support, Account Management or Customer Success Management experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a staff leadership position
• Prior SaaS Customer Service or Account Management leadership a plus
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
• Understanding of database theory and design are a plus, but not required
• Multi-task capable with strong time management skills
• Ability to be flexible in work schedule including nights
• Experience with HRIS, CRM and / or ATS is a plus
• Familiarity with Technology Customer Support reporting, KPIs and SLAs
• Advanced customer relations skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and adapt to change
• Resolution oriented, takes initiative
• Proven success in leading high-performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
• Ability to work independently and be proactive in a high-performance environment.
• Possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively orally and in writing across multiple stakeholder groups both internally and externally
• Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
• Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior Customer Experience
• Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnerships at all levels of an organization.
• BA/BS or equivalent in Technology, Business, Six Sigma or related field
Valid through: 4/29/2021