Come find your Occupassion at LHI!
At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation's heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It's all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
Responsible for the daily management of the Customer Service department operations and execution of Program(s) as may be assigned including performance management, quality, staffing and staff development. Assist Client Services Director in the development and implementation of short and long-term planning of goals, metrics, staff development/motivation and process efficiencies/improvement. Primary responsibility for the contracts assigned to ensure the department is meeting contract requirements while staying current with process additions/changes.
- Maintain contract expertise and oversight for compliance and standards of productivity for respective contract assignments. Serve as point of contact for contract meetings, development, and process improvements. Develop and implement operating policies, procedures and standards.
- Oversee the hiring process for all positions assigned including the requisition request, interview process, collaboration with Human Capital for candidate planning and staff budgeting.
- Actively manage projects and process improvement initiatives to ensure opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiency in the contact center.
- Manage the Quality process for assigned programs to ensure agents are consistently monitored and accurately scored and calls are calibrated regularly. Also ensure quality work checks are performed and the monitoring program is reviewed regularly for accuracy and adjustments as necessary. Direct the workflow for the administration of reporting and monitoring activity for compliance.
- Manage supervisory staff to ensure individual employee performance in meeting goals and providing direction for performance improvement and coaching. Provide direction and guidance for staff development, motivation and career development.
- Manage Administrative staff to ensure that productivity and quality performance standards are met.
- Set goals and determine metrics for staff to meet productivity and quality standards and create incentive plans in collaboration with the Director.
- Work with training staff to ensure training needs meet and exceed performance expectations. Serve as operational subject matter expert (SME) for training planning as required.
- Perform a strategic role in new contract planning and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business, or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory or leadership experience in a customer service environment is required; 2 of the 5 must be in a contact center environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with staff and employees at all levels within the company
- Ability to recognize individual strengths and weaknesses while adapting training needs to fit individual requirements
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Working knowledge of Avaya Contact Center Manager, Aspect Workforce Management and Avaya Contact Recorder systems
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
- MedNet proficiency
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Prior military experience
Career opportunities lie ahead at LHI!
Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI.
Where will your LHI career take you?
At LHI you'll enjoy a robust benefits package.
- Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as an employee of LHI at our La Crosse location:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions up to 4%
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays and bereavement
- Health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Child care and fitness club reimbursement
We're proud that LHI is the gold standard for workplace wellness. Isn't it time you felt good, and felt good about what you do?
La Crosse-based employees receive the following wellness benefits at no additional cost:
- On-location primary care clinic available to employees and their families
- On-location fitness center, open to employees and their families
- Wellness education programming, including brown bag lunches, health expos and more
- Annual biometrics screenings and flu shots
- Outdoor walking and running programs
- Smoking cessation programs with free nicotine replacement therapy
- Up to three hours of compensated wellness time per week for working out, clinic appointments and wellness education
In addition, you'll have access to:
- Alternative therapies, including massage and chiropractic care, at a nominal fee
- Midwifery services
- Behavioral health specialist
- Healthy campus vending and fresh food choices