We are looking for a Manager, Customer Service to provide leadership in the marketing, selling-in, and development of customer services initiatives for LSA channels of Wholesale and Retail, ensuring consistency across all regions, divisions, and brands/consumer groups as it applies to strategies, policies, and executions.
About the Job
- Establish and maintain operational processes and relationships with LSA's retail partners.
- Maintain LSA's continuing competitive edge in the marketplace, improve business through the implementation of the customer service strategies and resolution of retail claims
- Initiate analysis and reporting that will enable LSA to measure claim activity, identify causes and mitigate issues where appropriate to limit the impact claims have on ROI
- Communicate policy with assigned customer base as it relates to claims/charge backs/process changes and develop strategies based on internal goals for wholesale and retail partners
- Establish long-term relationships to identify new customer service opportunities through interaction with LSA wholesale and retail partners
- Provide leadership for customer service initiatives to all brand/consumer segments of retail and wholesale partners, while gaining commitment to operational agreements
- Lead the implementation of Customer Service™ Services both with retailers and within the LSA organization
- Participate in industry conferences, sub-committees, and cross-industry meetings
- 3-5 years management experience in a similar customer service or sales role
- Excellent problemsolving capabilities and effective negotiation skills
- Ability to manage expenses within a prescribed budget
- Ability to work collaboratively ina cross-functional team with all partners
- Advanced proficiencies with MS Excel and Word
- Bachelor's degree (8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)