Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform services on customer product areas, including supporting account growth for both contracted and ad-hoc projects.
- Respond to our clients to answer any Enterprise Lead Solution (ELS) related inquiries; handle ad-hoc requests, such as manual reports using Microsoft Excel, Power Point and/or Tableau or automated reports and web application development using C#, Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, SSIS packages, SSRS reports and/or Microsoft SQL Server, including Profiler and Transact SQL.
- Integrate proprietary business systems and databases including client agency DMP, and internal digital marketing platforms.
- Ensure optimal operation for sustainment activities for the ELS application, detecting and resolving any application or data problems. Serve as liaison between client and Urban Science technical staff on installations, and ensure that systems are properly installed, set up, and functioning at established quality level.
- Assist with establishing long-term business relationships with clients, provide insight to senior management in creating estimates and proposals for clients, and participate with team in presenting project conclusions to client representative.
- Using a basic understanding of dealer retailnetwork planning, liaise between client and Urban Science technical staff on communicating clients’ needs by defining requirements for new features, enhancements and bug fixes of the ELS solution; ensure that changes are properly deployed, set-up and functioning at established quality level.
- Guide project teams, including setting objectives and reviewing work.
- Engage in all aspects of recruiting, selecting, training, managing and motivating of selected staff.
Qualifications - Education and Experience
Position Requires:Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Industrial Engineering and Operations Research or related field, or foreign equivalent education, and 3years work experience in a software consultant or development or data analysis position. 3years of experience is required in all of the following:
- SQL Server database design and implementation including Transact SQL, SQL Server Profiler, SSIS package, SSRS Reports, and writing, modifying and optimizing complex stored procedures, views, scalar-valued and table valued functions.
- Windows and web application development using C# and Visual Studio.NET and ASP.NET.
- Dealer retailnetwork planning in the automotive industry including primary market area, sales registrations, and segment adjustments to calculate expected volume, opportunities, sales and registration effectiveness.
- Data analysis using MS Excel, including advanced text manipulation and mathematics, graphing, charting, pivot tables, using functions and writing formulas including Macros.
- Client facing experience liaising between client and technical teams for business analysis, project requirements gathering and project coordination and training clients on proprietary software solutions and processes.
- Working withdigital marketing platforms.