MANAGER, CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE MARKETING Responsibilities
- Prioritizes the most critical gaps in providing an enjoyable customer experience; leads development of roadmap to address root-causes and redesign email journeys.
- Measures, tracks and drives customer satisfaction and advocacy throughout the lifecycle by analyzing customer engagement data, call center feedback and NPS feedback.
- Develops and enhances the customer journey, incorporating concepts of personalization, ease of use, cross-sell, and upsell.
- Supports the organization to deliver an externally facing customer platform to increase level of business with customers, automate processes and gain insights into the customer behavior.
- Supports internal partners by sending ad hoc email communications and campaigns to increase cash flow, increase system activations and reduce calls to customer care.
- Drives lead generation with upsell and cross-sell campaigns to current customers to meet quarterly and annual lead goal.
- Assists with online review request efforts, listening to what is being voiced about Sunnova online and incorporating feedback into future programs.
- Practices methodologies for conducting advanced customer analytics and applying customer insights for key company initiatives.
- Creates and presents business cases and actionable recommendations around improving customer retention and satisfaction based on consumer insights on a variety of relevant industry, competitive, product, market, and environmental factors.
- Works closely with internal departments to develop strategy, automation & execution for marketing automation programs.
- Manages integration of data between marketing automation tools.
- Presents monthly progress and forward-looking goals to Senior Leadership and Executive leadership.
FLSA Status: EXEMPT
Reports to: Director, Web & Digital Marketing
- Education required: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, or business
- Minimum years of experience required: 8+ years of customer marketing experience
- Understanding of marketing automation software and email tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)such as Email Studio and Journey Builder in Marketing Cloud
- Experience with the stages of a sales funnel and customer lifecycle
- 3-5 years’ experience in the energy market, preferably with a publicly listed company
- Understanding of SQL
- Experience with HTML coding
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Marketing automation platforms
- Understanding or experience with Einstein Analytics or Dataroma reporting
- Fluency in Spanish
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to analyze data and make strategic suggestions
- Passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Excel knowledge required to manage lists, data extensions and reporting
- Able to leverage strong communication skills to foster collaborative relationships and deliver ongoing updates and presentations
- Able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities
- General knowledge of net promoter score and how to measure and track