Our Global Insight & Analysis team is looking for a skilled professional to fill the role of Manager Customer Insight. Candidates should possess excellent consultative and research skill sets, including, but not limited to:
Communicating in a clear, concise and compelling manner, accurately judging the right depth and detail of information to present to internal customers
Partnering effectively at all levels of the organization
Being a problem solver with a positive, “Yes, let’s figure out how to get this done for you” attitude
Develops, sources, analyzes and communicates customer and consumer insights for specific business segments. Works closely with business partners to identify research needs, execute projects and communicate findings. Manages external research resources and develops in-house analysis capabilities.
1. Leads market research initiatives that impact specific businesses.
2. Partners with peers and managers to collaborate on key initiatives, leveraging best practices in market research and customer insight development.
3. Develops understanding of key issues facing business partners.
4. Works with business partners and suppliers to create, execute and manage customer research projects.
5. Creates summaries and ad hoc analysis of insights.
6. Develops and ensures quality of all aspects of research project elements including discussion guides, questionnaires, and reporting deliverables.
7. Educates cross-functional teams on consumer research principles to encourage better understanding of customer needs.
8. Performs full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work, EEO/AA; performance management; department budget.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related degree or equivalent education and Experience
Physical & Environmental Requirements
10% or less domestic travel