CVSHealth is embarking on a journey of evolving its world-class personalizationand loyalty program, ExtraCare. ExtraCare is a top organizational initiative,already seen significant investment. The current focus is optimizing ourpersonalization strategy. We are looking for top talent, to join our existingteam in supporting this exciting initiative.
The Associate Manager, Customer Growth andPersonalization Analyst, will be the analytical and financial expert on theteam. This person will be able to make ad hoc models in Excel and be able toshare analytical information with third parties. They will also be comfortablewith reoccurring tasks like analyzing campaign results and financial reporting.
As a team, we arealways keeping the customer and business top of mind, while developing insightsto identify growth opportunities. This position plays an integral role on ateam, helping create the business case and find insights to support theinitiatives.
- 3+ years’ experience in either a Data-driven Marketing, Strategy, or Finance Department.
- 3+ years’ experience in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel including knowledge of functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE are required. Proficient in building models, utilizing error checks, and sharing analytical that information with third parties.
- Ability to understand finances, forecasts and budgets.
- 1+ years of Microsoft PowerPoint experience.
- Preferred experience writing Microsoft Excel Macros.
- Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to understand performance and strategies.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/projects to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate effectively through ambiguity.
- Planner; capability to look around the corner to determine risks and mitigating strategies.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual with proven successes in performance-driven teams
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Strategy, or Finance, preferred. Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.