The Manager, Customer Experience is responsible for leading a high-performance team capable of delivering exceptional level of service while meeting business, operational and quality objectives. Under the guidance and direction of the Commercial Leadership team, will play an essential role as a contributor to the organizational design, development and management of the Customer Service Team at CareDx. The Manager, Customer Experience, will be responsible for providing front-line customer facing activities during the initial team build and expansion.
- Effectively supporting and driving operational results and leading the team through changes and new initiatives through effective coaching and performance management.
- Meeting and exceeding service measurements, quality standards and customer service expectations
- Supports organizational initiatives, driving consistency in processes and participating in projects outside standard job responsibilities.
- Assures patient care service is being delivered consistent with the organizations mission and goals.
- Supports clinical sites and works collaboratively with the Area Managers and Site Administers in performing a great door-to-door patient experience.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; and managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identify and solve strategic and daily issues by considering
- Minimum of five years of Management/Leadership experience in a medical call center environment
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Patient Care Manager or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred (Nursing or Social Work)
- Proven track record of delivering strong performance results
- Ability to build and foster a high-performance team environment
- Ability and desire to coach and mentor others
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced with modern contact center technology (e.g. ACD, IVR, CRM, WFM)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem-solve and to think tactically and identify significant success factors
- Energetic customer experience champion familiar with contact center infrastructure: e. CRM, ACD, QMS, KB, and analytical reporting systems.
- Collaborative and agile team member with the ability to pivot quickly and smoothly
- Passionate employee engagement advocate with a focus on staff development, training and mentoring
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with personal initiative
- Excellent team building and management skills
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution, and follow-through skills
- Results and goal oriented with willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals
- Physical and intellectual energy, a sense of urgency, and a strong work ethic
- Creative, strategic, flexible, and able to think “out of the box.”