The Customer Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc. Additionally, this organization is responsible for building the Customer Data and Analytics Platform on behalf of the entire organization in partnership with GapTech.
The Manager, Customer Data & Growth Analytics is focused on leveraging customer data and analytics methods to drive customer and business outcomes for key stakeholders across the Gap brand – GapBody, GapKids, babyGap.
• Perform analytics and develop models to monitor customer trends and improve decision making for key stakeholders across the Gap brand
• Deliver analytics and insights to inform customer roadmap strategies that support the key growth initiatives for the Gap brand
• Pull and develop customer analytics to drive marketing and business tactics (e.g. personalization) in support of customer roadmap strategies
• Partner with key stakeholders specifically within the Gap brand to leverage customer data and analytics to drive customer and business outcomes
• Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the customer data and analytics roadmap based on needs of key stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience in customer analytics
• Knowledge of retail and ecommerce customer domains required
• Strong business acumen, and superior written, verbal and presentation skills
• Proficient in data access methods for large customer and transaction databases
• Proficient in leveraging customer analytical methods to drive customer and business outcomes