The Manager of Technology role is directly responsible for leading project teams, gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud. They will provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations will require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives. This role will be involved in setting strategic direction for CXMO’s CRM Roadmap to ensure our Salesforce instance aligns with and meets current and future business requirements. They will be instrumental with ensuring our tools are designed for a frictionless agent and customer experience through transformational, innovative solutions.
- Support the planning, buildout, and execution of Salesforce Service Cloud in a flexible and timely manner
- Manages CRM initiative scope, timelines, budget and communicates status, risks, and issues to stakeholders to ensure that the project's outcomes are achieved as defined, within budget and on time.
- Act as front-line system subject matter expert representing the CXMO team in both enterprise and functional initiatives driven by CARE, Retention, Collections and Existing Customer groups.
- Proficient in creating original wireframes for a variety of use cases (case management, gamification, next best action, etc.) with feedback from stakeholders
- Lead the team in problem solving and system design sessions to address business needs and projects
- Translate requirements into delivered technical solutions that meet or exceed ADT standards, business needs and best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with IT, CARE, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to harness insights and incorporate them into strategic design decisions
- Support CRM analysis and manage KPIs associated with usage, response, resolution, and other metrics related to the customer experience.
- Assists in the development of training materials/job aids/tools to support all system enhancements and initiatives.
- Interfaces with Director CX Technology, VP Strategy & Analytics, and IT for all system related initiatives, enhancements and issues representing CXMO.
- Catalyst for conversations and trust between business and technology teams to find innovative solutions that exceed expectations.
- Advocate internally by presenting on Salesforce functionality, future capabilities including R&D exercises and proof of concepts, plus high-level technical training as needed.
Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- 3-5 year’s operational experience required and at least 3 years on Salesforce.com (Sales and Service cloud)
- Prior experience working with Salesforce reporting, analytics, functional design and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Systems (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other CRM technology solutions)
- Certifications from Salesforce.com in Development, Administration and Architecture desirable
- Experience in subscriber-based business and operations, customer service/call centers preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Strong project planning and management skills preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally, across all organizations to drive new or enhanced technology projects
- Ability to communicate and work closely with technology vendors and manage the business relationships for ADT