Primary Duties and Responsibilities (i.e., more important and/or more frequently performed duties & responsibilities):
- Provide leadership to Support Representatives, Product Specialists, and Team Leaders.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and formal reviews with team members to monitor progress, set expectations, and coach and develop employee skills including the creation and tracking of career maps.
- Provide performance feedback daily to encourage desired behaviors in line with corporate goals.
- Manage escalations for technical or account management issues that occur, as well as participate in required emergency on-call rotations.
- Develop scenarios and processes to ensure recovery from the most common service issues.
- Assume ownership through to completion.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), in related functional and technical areas.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of Customer Support and contribute to the Knowledge Base.
- Identify and improve opportunities to drive self-help adoption.
- Monitor Call Queues (ACD) and Case SLA's (Service Level Agreements) to ensure appropriate adherence and achievement of goals
- Perform weekly and monthly root cause analysis to develop process improvements.
- Administer Salesforce.com to augment efficient processes and reporting.
- Interview and hire new Support Representatives.
- Provide input for the New Hire Training Program and ensure effective execution for modules delivered by Support.
- Develop Operations support policies, standards and procedures.
- Develop and/or provide reports, statistics and root cause analysis documentation regarding system issues and uptime required to fulfill customer obligations.
- Establish and Nurture positive relationships within Mitel and customer organizations.
- Ensure staff follows applicable Mitel Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to and lead, change, and coach others in the acceptance and support of change.
- Presents information on projects, initiatives or other subjects to peers, teams and upper management.
- Ensure coverage of all areas of expertise necessary to support and grow the business within the area of responsibility. Create and maintain staffing plan to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables.
- Proactively offer to assist customers with other tasks that will provide added value and will enable Mitel to meet or exceed corporate objectives.
- 10+ years related experience.
- 8+ years minimum Management, Team Lead, or other equivalent leadership experience
- A passion for delivering premier customer experiences
- Ability to analyze and enhance best practices, processes, and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of services delivery
- Knowledge of HR practices and proven partnering in areas of recruitment, performance- management and employee relations.
- Experience with collaborative management and coaching style capable of managing others in rapid and constant change.
- Proven mentor and motivator with a clear understanding of the Support requirements, customer base, and challenges facing a fast-growing company.
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- Business analytics, should be able to provide a data driven approach for operational challenges and strategies.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud CRM a plus.