Brown Deer, WI
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 247 days ago
Job ID : 30493
First Citizens Bank is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Our associates make First Citizens Bank a great place for our clients to do business. Those who grow, achieve and succeed with First Citizens Bank are those who share our core values of integrity, service excellence and stability.
As a Manager, Customer Care Center, you will be responsible for the Customer Service site location in WI, providing consistent leadership while partnering with various support groups (Facilities/security/IT, etc…) to assist/lead all site initiatives. Manager will also collaborate with senior leadership team in executing department-wide management/strategies across all sites of customer support for Online Banking/ Mobile and Telephony platforms. This role will provide performance and scorecard management to all supervisors and agents. Additionally, this position will provide ongoing operational development, leadership, coaching and education to all front line Service and Online telephone representatives within the Customer Care Center across all call center locations.
• Coordinate and manage implementation of major initiatives impacting customers and the Customer Care Center staff.
• Lead initiatives for customer service, risk mitigation, operational quality and continuous improvement and support cross-sales initiatives throughout First Citizens Bancshares.
Manage to staffing and call volume to meet and exceed service level expectations by leveraging workforce management tools.
• Manage all front-line staff in the Customer Care Center to include interviewing and hiring new associates, monitoring and coaching ongoing performance, facilitating professional development, managing performance issues as needed to ensure associates meet or exceed minimum department expectations.
• Partner with Supervisors to develop individual and team goals for growth, efficiency and improvement of the individual and department; develop effective service concepts to ensure the areas meet or exceed established departmental goals, while maintaining compliance to bank policies as well as state and federal regulations and guidelines.
• Assure operational soundness and mitigate risk by ensuring direct and indirect reports adhere to federal regulations and Bank policies, provide timely problem resolutions, support Bank initiatives and regulatory changes, and preparing staff to provide appropriate level of support to customers, both internal and external.
• Develop supervisors and agents to enhance the department’s bench strength in key areas; increase cross departmental functionality to enhance resource usage and decrease resource down time; focus efforts on developing the next resource to be in line for key areas.
• Represent Customer Care Center (CCC) in projects, design and implementation of technological change; support Bank-wide initiatives, direct education and communication efforts, manage and support acquisitions/conversions and represent CCC on the Operations Council; serve as a liaison between the CCC and other internal departments, branches and client banks.
• Monitor and analyze various management information reports to identify problem areas, ways to improve resources allocation and ensure proper implementation of strategic plans.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years call center management or 8 years in other financial service operational management environment.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years call center management or 12 years in other financial service operational management environment.
• Requires an in-depth knowledge of bank operations, bank systems, compliance and regulatory functions and expectations.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of various Call Center software applications (i.e. Genesys Pure Connect, Periphonics, TCS, E-Talk, etc.) MS Office, and Web/browser based applications.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.