Minimum 8years experience in a customer service or management function preferably in the area of airline systems application support or delivery. More than 3 years experience as Lead Analyst or Team Lead.
Strong Leadership experience and performance management experience
This role is a permanent nights position. This individual will work four 10 hour days (9pm to 7am) and will be responsible for a team of 6-7.
- Service Management
- ITIL certification
- ATI industry or passenger solutions experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge and understanding of LAN protocols.
- Ability to analyze, draw conclusions, and create solutions to customers' moderately complex problems.
- Familiarity with ITIL and service management practices and procedures.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management.
- Ability to prioritize work, work under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to use a team approach to solve problems when appropriate.
- Ability to demonstrate agility, flexibility and innovation in an environment where priorities and tasks can change rapidly.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse business environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for customer service excellence.
- Organisational Awareness
- Financial Acumen
- Crisis Management
- Relationship Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Analysis
- Leading Change
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Execution
- Developing Talent
- Managing Performance
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors / University degree in related field or equivalent work experiencerequired. ITIL Foundation Certificate