The primary responsibility of the MGR Customer Activation II is to manage the day-to-day activities involved in the successful completion of Customer SD-WAN Activations. Manager will be responsible for metrics associated to success/failure rate, overseeing Activations schedule, monitoring of phone queue for the testing and turn-up associated of SD-WAN services, in addition to overseeing the provisioning and completion of orders in multiple eco-systems to meet predetermined Customer Commitment Date goals.
The Main Responsibilities
Primary Job Functions:
- Products currently supported (but may not be limited to) are over-the-top SDWAN services activated over multiple data services including DIA, MPLS, IP-VPN, Broadband and Ethernet access.
- The Manager is the team coordinator and coach, providing direction for technical and individual growth matters.
- The Manager is responsible for managing call flow, order flow, activation/scheduling escalations, and service implementation issues.
- The Manager participates in conference calls with internal and external customers, as well as, vendors.
- The Manager is responsible for aligning resources to meet service order commitments, for both provisioning of services, and the test/turn up functions, via Pre-Scheduled Activations as well as inbound phone queue.
- The Manager will be responsible for validating time reporting and managing overtime to create a proper work/life balance and meet company budgeted expense goals.
- The Manager works to build bridges with other teams to manage customer expectations, SLA’s, and meet team objectives.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years work experience in communication networks or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Thorough understanding of switch translations, basic network configurations, and performance data.
- Strong skills and experience in employee development to include training, coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Advanced PC skills, proficient with Microsoft products, internet and legacy systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience communicating courteously and professionally with internal and external contacts, including various levels of staff and management