Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Manager, Cust Care Projects & Analytics strives to drive down complaint rates and improve the customer experience. The manager leads the analysis, modeling, and delivery of insights to cross functional stakeholders to facilitate decision-making. Equally important, their purview also includes the customer care project roadmap up to and including implementation.
- Develop and foster a collaborative, success-oriented team environment where team members are empowered and accountable. Accountable for innovation within the customer care technology and analytics domain.
- Define and prioritize discrete projects and initiatives to be completed to meet business objectives and to progress along the roadmap.
- Plan and implement a resource strategy (internal vs. vendor) based on business need, scope of work, cost, and skill needs.
- Inspire trust and build strong, authentic, productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Effectively engage and collaborate with leadership across the organization to develop, define and build on innovative ideas and business priorities.
- Create an environment of continual improvement both inside and outside of direct team.
- Provide inspiring and engaging leadership for the Project and Analytics team including departmental resource planning, workflow and performance management.
- Lead team members in project and analytics implementations, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Influence and aggressively drive Customer Care’s analytics and project strategy.
- Help increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, and improve margin and operational workflows.
- Oversee all analytics operations, development and implementation strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Work closely with the business teams to monitor, measure and support reporting on customer care effectiveness
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple teams; serve as contact for all analytics/tracking implementation requests within the Customer Care department.
- Advocate for data management with accessible and accurate data to grow revenue and improve business results. Act as a champion for data quality, integrity and reliability.
- Keep abreast of developments, trends, practices and new technologies in the areas related to key BI and analytics initiatives (big data, predictive analytics, etc.), assessing and communicating potential impact on the business and our customers.
- Work with data providers to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve sources of data inaccuracy.
- Measure complaints and their impact on customer experience. Develop and implement procedural analytics to better the Customer Care department and company as a whole
- Recommend changes to the Customer Experience and/or Customer Care because of analysis of pain points and overall customer journey optimization.
- Explore complaint aggregated data to advocate for department/company change.
- Conduct scenario analysis to identify optimal strategies in the face of uncertainty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, Project Management or similar field is required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience successfully managing and mentoring teams is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven success in strategy planning, execution and change management is required
- Experience in machine learning a plus
- Consistent career progression experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with and deep understanding of KPI development and attribution methodologies
- Experience managing, manipulating and setting up large data sets for analyses at different levels of sophistication
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership abilities demonstrated over the course of several years while leading a team of high performers
- Ability to drive strategy, vision, direction, and prioritization on enterprise-wide projects and programs
- Ability to manage initiatives from concept through to completion, including the development and presentation of a business case
- Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and to apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Must be informed on industry standards and practices, and a forward thinker on new innovative approaches
- Ability to socialize and manage a portfolio of projects in support of stated strategic objectives
- Manage business operational impacts as well as technical components of the program or project
- Must be able to independently identify a problem area and sift through multiple data sources
- Understanding of relational databases & unstructured datasets including data extraction and manipulation required
- Ability to translate technical analytics results into business insights
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present information to and collaborate with all levels of management
- Willingness to dive in and execute, in addition to driving strategy and direction
- Willing to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Skilled in working with cross-functional teams to affect collaboration, resolution of issues and community building across multiple functions
- Strong and confident presence and experience to work credibly with and influence colleagues, managers, senior level sponsors and executives
- Proven knowledge in evaluation and negotiation of applications/hardware and service vendor contracts
- Highly effective communication skills including the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa
- Competent in interpersonal communications, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem-solving
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Ability to travel
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Remote Work Options
- This role can be based at our headquarters in Denver, CO or anywhere in the United States via a remote work arrangement (periodic travel to Denver from a Frontier-serviced city required)
- If remote, you must be able to follow our remote work policies, including ability and comfort level working from home with access to a high-speed internet connection
- If headquarters-based, typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Analyst, Cust Rel Workforce
Analyst, Cust Care Sr
Salary Range: $88,000 - $110,000