Univision is seeking a Manager, Cross Platform Promotions & Integrations in Miami, FL. This position is the main support for two core functions of the Production Services area within the Entertainment & Music Department involving the coordination of cross-department promotional goals for our shows. This includes integrations with other network shows and local affiliates, promotional support for the Univision Agency, Digital and Social Media integrations and promotional support, PR communications (press releases) and promotional initiatives (external features, interviews, etc.) as well as workstreams to support other divisions (Consumer Engagement, PR, Digital) or company-wide initiatives (Corporate Marketing or CSR). The position reports to the Director of Strategy and Production Ops and will work in close coordination with all the other Entertainment & Music teams as well as several other core company divisions.
- Act as lead custodian of the promotional strategy of our division’s productions on our network and on external platforms, in coordination with the other divisions
- Act as liaison for the Entertainment and Music team for the Around the U cross-departmental production intake as well as tracking the implementation /execution of the pertinent workstreams
- Lead collaboration process with Agency liaisons for promotional purposes providing editorial guidance and promotional assets
- Coordinate production integration on network shows including talent media circuits, interviews, set/venue visits, promotional materials, exclusive access, etc.
- Manage digital promotion and social media promotions and communications strategy
- Review and supervise show press releases and external communications and initiatives
- Oversee the integration of current or upcoming network shows, as well as company-wide initiatives, in our productions in coordination with the Consumer Engagement team
- On set point of contact and liaison between the Entertainment division and rest of Univision teams
- Monitor that content and deliverables comply with partner requests and guidelines in coordination with the production team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a network, creative services or production company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications
- Advanced knowledge of media promotional marketing
- Advanced knowledge of general production process
- Complex team management and project management skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility and great team motivator
- Excellent communication skills are crucial.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for multiple key stakeholders.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Must be willing to work from office in Doral, FL
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Physical Requirements (optional)
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours
- Must be capable of working long hours on computer-based equipment.