Ansira is a leading marketing technology and services firm that helps brands orchestrate, personalize and contextualize customer engagements to drive superior business results. Our firm is comprised of strategists, technologists, data scientists, creatives and channel experts who support over 150 brands from verticals such as auto, retail and QSR to insurance, hospitality and energy. Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, with deep expertise in the business and financial services sector.
The person will be in charge of managingcampaign management solutions, specifically in the areas of data mart design, implementation ofcampaign management suites (such as Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard, IBM Unica, Alterian), and user access, training andsupport forinternal and client user groups. Overseedatabase strategy, implementation from start to finish, quality of data and services. Supports development of scope of work and costsassociated with these services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage campaign management environments for Ansira’s clients using tools like Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, Alterian IMS, SAS CI, etc.
- Help identify and clarify requirements, create data models for data to be brought into the campaign mart based on business rules and preferred schema for the campaign management tool (CM tool)
- Based on requirements, the ability to build the logical/physical data mart models and import data from source systems (databases) into the campaign data mart using the CM tool’s preferred ETL toolset (e.g., Adobe Technical Workflows, Alterian iLoader, free-hand SQL scripts, etc.)
- Ability to participate in early data discovery and profiling efforts to identify data related issues and determine the list of tables/columns required in the data mart to support client’s campaigns (adhoc, recurring, trigger)
- Determine most effective methods for integrating the CM tool with other systems (e.g., Web Analytics, Email Channel vendors, other Omni Channels)
- Ability to research and troubleshoot CM tools and data related issues
- Ability to integrate CM tools with other system tools, and automate & simplify the campaign execution process.
- Ability to read/review logical/physical data models, identify relationships and natural keys.
- Ability to work closely with different teams on new implementations to design and implement CRM solutions for Ansira’s clients (DBAs, Campaign Managers, Business Analysts, Campaign Execution Users, Infrastructure team, etc.)
- Ability to create training materials, lead training sessions on the use of CM tools for internal, and client users using client’s own data.
- Help conducting in-person or web demonstrations of campaign management suites and demonstrate their capabilities for future prospects.
- Ability to participate in RFI/RFP responses, provide level of efforts and estimate costs for new business opportunities.
- Articulate technical specifications effectively to non-technical teams
- Ability to manage 1-5 people
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
- 3+ years administration experience with one of the following campaign management tools in an agency or client environment
- Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard (preferred)
- IBM Unica
- SAS Customer Intelligence
- Alterian IMS
- Epiphany, Aprimo, etc.
- Developer or Architect campaign management certification is a big plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Relational or unstructured databases from querying perspective.
- 2+ years of experience in campaign data mart design and optimization
- 3+ years of experience designing and executing campaigns/programs/journeys using campaign management tools (above)
- Supporting campaign management tools on Windows or Linux servers
- Experience with ETL tools is a plus.
- Experience with data model tool (e.g., ERwin) is a plus.
- Organized and structured workstyle
- Very Good communication and documentation skills
- Advanced understanding of Excel and PowerPoint