The CRM Manager role is a CRM guru, sends emails in their sleep and knows their way around a customer database. This person will support the development, execution, and evaluation of all owned digital channel media, loyalty marketing campaigns and related activities. The successful candidate is able to analyze large data sets resulting in analytical insights, reporting and actionable intelligence to help guide the decision-making process, drive change, and improved performance.
Email: Build out customer database with relevant attributes and information to create a strategy, develop and execute personalized, targeted emails to current, new and lapsed customers.
Digital Platforms (LIFT, 33 Degrees, Applause, App, EVP, Website): Provide guidance, review and approve development campaign briefs, support offer creation and management through Pricebook system, and work with digital platforms team to ensure implementation and reporting.
- Supports U.S. owned digital channel media marketing campaigns throughout the program life cycle
- Provide analysis and thought leadership around how to acquire and engage customers through our CRM and Loyalty program
- Support and execute according to CRM campaign test plans, learning agendas and forecasts
- Regularly and proactively analyze performance (program, campaign tests, and messages), surface actionable insights, and recommend new strategies
- Conduct formal presentations and written share-outs on performance to ensure stakeholders and constituents have clarity and visibility to performance
- Source external feedback from guest-facing teams, consumer research and surveys, and industry news
- Regularly review and perform GAP analysis on programs against retail and CRM trends
- Demonstrate a high-level of technical curiosity in CRM, Loyalty and Digital techniques and platforms.
- Develop and maintain a consistent reputation as a self-starter, strategist, collaborative and effective partner
- Develops internal and external presentations as needed for business reviews; Creates storylines and overlays strategic messages into professional presentations
- Collaborates closely with global teams and local/regional support departments including Marketing & Merchandising teams, Loyalty/Digital/Personalization teams, Category Management teams, Global Analytics, Procurement, etc.
- Collaborate with key vendor partners to take insights published by vendors and package for distribution throughout the network. Gather in-depth studies as well as topline recaps for publishing on a regular schedule
- Ad hoc problem solving and day to day tasks as needed to support the needs of campaign initiatives
- Flexible with working hours to support global ways of working
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years brand marketing and/or advertising experience, including 2+ years of experience working on creating, implementing and designing consumer activation or engagement programs in e-commerce, CRM (email, direct mail or SMS), loyalty programs, paid digital retail (Google and Facebook Ads)
- Intermediate BI knowledge; ability to both apply and interpret data practically for use in real-world scenarios
- Advanced skills: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, & related Microsoft suite products
- Must possess strong analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple activities, and retain strong detail orientation.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines. Best type of candidate would be a self-starter and comfortable being thrown into new situations and workgroups.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as described above.
- Must be able to follow state, federal and company guidelines.
- Must be able to maintain a positive team attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
The physical requirements described here are examples of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities in order to perform the essential task and duties.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to use his/her hands in order to handle or grasp items of varying weight.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with both hands and arms.
The work environment described below is an example of those an employee will experience while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks and functions of their job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate at a normal range.
- The lighting will include natural light from the outside as well as fluorescent lighting throughout the work areas.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.