Req Id 55702
The Manager, CRM Applications is a member of the management team responsible for IT Applications in SPX Corporation.
This role will have specific responsibility for the establishment and delivery of best in class solutions for a range of applications utilized in Customer Relationship Management activities.
This role will require close collaboration with security, system architecture, and infrastructure and business resources.
The role will report to Director, IT Corporate Applications.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manager, CRM Applications is responsible for providing IT services to the business by management and support of applications used to support SPX customer relationship management (CRM) activities.
- This role will interact with marketing and sales teams, technical services and engineering teams (both internal and external to SPX)
- Works closely with independent sales representatives that uses SPX sales platforms
- Works cooperatively with the sales and marketing community to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of services
- Works with product management teams to ensure applications are ready for new product introductions
- Coordinates, develops, and implements project plans to deliver these services.
- Willing and able to travel up to 20%
- Maintains open communication with other technology teams to assure efficient processes are developed and implemented.
- Works closely with software companies, implementation and support partners to maintain and improve the systems environment.
- Assures that application software, database software, and operating systems are at current revision levels and ensures acceptable levels of performance and access for applications.
- Assists with plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery when required.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides content and functionality that meet the business needs of the organization.
- Maintains appropriate security and troubleshoots any issues.
- Record of accomplishment as a force for creative innovation in customer relationship management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience deploying CRM applications such as Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM in a global company
- Experience using email marketing and related collaboration platforms
- Experience in project scoping, planning, costing, management and execution.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- ERP experience (SAP, JDE or IFS) in manufacturing industry that use Engineer to Order, Configure to Order applications
- Experience in data mapping, system conversions, systems integration and software development
- Expertise in testing processes, change management, and vendor management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelordegree in Information Technology or related field
- Customer Service Desk tools (i.e Zendesk, JIRA) will be beneficial
- Agile software development
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing IT support activities.
- Experience in a corporate environment with compliance requirements