Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
We are seeking a Manager, Credits to join our Labor Relations team. In this role, you will be responsible for the handling and oversight of all television credit matters for Warner Bros. Television and Warner Horizon. Specific responsibilities include:
- Advise internal and external business partners on guild and union credits requirements for network television, basic cable, the CW, and New Media platforms.
- Provide guidance and interpretation of the various entertainment guild and union collective bargaining agreements.
- Serve as primary credits liaison for all television projects.
- Review on-screen credits to ensure guild and union compliance.
- Review and/or prepare WGA Notices of Tentative Writing Credits to ensure guild compliance.
- Oversee WGA credit arbitrations.
- Request waivers from the above-the-line and below-the-line guilds and unions when necessary.
- Provide credit compliance training for internal business partners.
- Create forms and templates as necessary.
What do we require from you?
- College Degree in related field or combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of television credits experience working at a studio, production company, entertainment guild, or law firm.
- Knowledge of television &/or film production and the related technical aspect of the entertainment business.
- Established working relationships with the guilds, unions, and studio counterparts.
- Ability to review and analyze personal service agreements and guild and union collective bargaining agreements.
Bonus points for?
- Domestic and international credit experience.
- Additional experience in credit administration, labor relations, employment law, production, or related area.
- Knowledge of the law and experience with a legal &/or labor relations environment and the entertainment industry.