What This Position Is All About:
The manager of credit for Saks and OFF 5TH manages store engagement in stores, to include strategizing associate credit and loyalty training, incentives and supporting the development of mystery shopping program. The manager will help to support testing and project management of tech projects related to optimizing the SaksFirst credit card and loyalty program as well as manage day to day relationships with internal and external partners.
Who you are:
- Lead day to day store engagement strategy and execution support with external partners, including strategizing credit priorities with associate training teams, store credit ambassadors and launching optimized associate training tools, incentives and recognition.
- Support testing and project management of tech projects related to optimizing the SaksFirst credit card and loyalty program as well as launching new features, value propositions and functionalities.
- Support development of mystery shopping workstream for both Saks and OFF 5TH and continued maintenance, reporting and support
- Lead credit product reporting and distribution to internal and external partners.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree requires
- 5-7 years experience in retail or credit product management
- proficient in Microsoft Excel