Manager, Credit Management Installment Loans - (0101555)
Manager will lead team that will be oriented to client focused partnerships of Credit Risk Analysts focusing on setting risk policy for Private Label brand partners. The scope of responsibilities will include but not limited to managing underwriting and credit limit management strategies of retail installment loans, developing the skills of Credit Risk analysts, and owning relationships withinternal partners like Client Sales and Collection. The position will have an intimate knowledge ofsystem process and skill sets to deploy those capabilities that best fit brands or brand segments.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and evaluate new account application underwriting standards for portfolios of clients or lending product.
- Analyze performance of past accounts and/or customers and recommend changes to Underwriting and Credit Limit assignment or loan size parameters.
- Create and analyze reporting of key credit risk metrics necessary to understand changes in portfolio risk mix and/or trends in customer behavior.
- Act as primary Credit Management contact for internal partners such as Client Partnerships team. Effectively researches and resolves ad-hoc requests from internal partners and communicates results. Participates in Strategic Account Management process with internal partners.
- Participate in strategic projects to identify enhancements which will lead to more account approval and higher sales
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, or related field such as Statistics or Accounting; or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years;
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience doing complex credit analysis; and strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Credit Card business has a superior understanding of what drives profitability for the ADS portfolio.
- Always uses knowledge of P&L calculations when making policy decisions and recommendations regarding the credit risk of the file.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge of current technologies associated with credit risk management.
- Consistently displays excellent verbal and written communication skills during interactions withdirect reports, peers, and senior management.
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills. Able to develop these skills in others.
- Ability to organize tasks and determine shifting priorities on projects.
- Able to consult with direct reports, peers and senior management in developing creative solutions to global problems.
- Demonstrated management and leadership abilities, including development of experienced associates.
Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data's card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistentwith the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.