Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are analytical, have an interest in finance, and you enjoy managing people, this may be the position for you! The Canon Solutions America Credit and Collections Manager is responsible for maintaining, supervising, and recommending credit and collection policies and procedures. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Responsible for assuring the equitable implementation of Credit programs and policies that increase sales volume and minimize the company's liability /credit risk.
- Applies Corporate credit programs, practices and procedures in a fair and equitable manner to all accounts in conformity to all State and Federal regulations.
- Efficiently monitors each procedure and improve the effectiveness of the activities of the staff and keep the Department current with new procedures and company goals.
- Oversees accounts and expand credit lines to increase Sales flow or reduce terms to respond to information regarding the continued fiscal health of an account.
- Assigns all credit responsibilities. Reviews the work performed by the Credit representatives and analysts to ensure compliance to the Corporate Credit policies.
- Maintains authority for all of personnel related decisions for the Department which include, but are not limited to hiring, training, and performance evaluations. set performance goals, establish professional standards for the staff and monitor performance to ensure that the objectives are met.
Your qualifications must include:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Credit and Collections
- Must also be experienced in aging reports, skip tracing, credit analysis and charge-backs
- Excellent PC skills, especially Microsoft Excel & Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills