At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 500 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
Manager, Credit & Collections
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of new credit processes
- Lead offshore team to collect on receivables as the company scales worldwide. Develop processes to reduce DSO, and scale team as we grow internationally.
- Monitors customer aging and performs follow-up. Initiates collection of past due items, performs research and provides follow-up action to resolve customer deductions
- Monitors all customer bankruptcies, initiates claim documentation to file with the court and follows-up with the appropriate action to minimize financial loss
- Coaches and develops team members. Builds the team skills over time through training and development programs, project assignments and staffing for department
- Maintains solid professional working relationships with other departments and external customers
- Support team with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Ten or more years of credit/collections/accounts receivable experience
- Five or more years’ supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge on laws and regulations concerning credit and collection issues, such as UCC filings, legal credit applications, and enforceable guarantees of payment
- Ability to identify potential customer credit risk factors and act appropriately
- Create an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage and develop people. Sets expectations, teaches, tracks result and manages accountability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to tailor communication to audience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field is strongly preferred
Candidate is expected to be on the forefront of championing the use of software robots to streamline credit and collection processes.