Manager, Creative Operations & Production
The Creative Operations Manager acts as “air traffic controller” for a growing, collaborative creative team and will interact daily with internal clients, creative team members and brand marketing leads.
This person will work closely with all members of the marketing team to ensure processes are followed, from the initial creative brief to the point where work is released out of our doors.
This role requires excellent customer service skills as well as organizational skills. You will be the gatekeeper for the creative team, all while keeping chaos at bay and staying on time and on budget.
This position is located at our headquarters in Coppell, Texas, and will report to the VP, Creative Director.
- Responsible for implementing in-house agency traffic system, as well as becoming the subject matter expert on our project management tool (Workamajig)
- Guide internal teams through our project intake process
- Conducts weekly Creative Over Coffee project status meetings
- Conducts daily morning 15 min production meetings to go over items/tasks assigned and due for the day and determine if there are any roadblocks
- Develops timelines & schedules the workflow for all aspects of traditional, digital & video production including websites, content marketing, paid digital ads & email campaigns
- Respond swiftly to resolve all questions from internal teams
- Employ metrics and data to inform resourcing decisions
- Work to adjust/optimize the creative process as necessary to ensure delivery of high-quality work
- Share accountability for creative team’s success
- Conducts client satisfaction surveys upon completion of a project and prepared report
- Become a master of keeping all marketing team and internal clients accountable for following processes without being overbearing
- Has strong knack for problem-solving, with the ability to turn client’s needs into solutions
- Knows the creative process and workflowswell
- Possesses a positive, friendly, can-do attitude with high-energy, yet able to remain calm and flexible, and maintain a drama-free environment
- Is highly responsive and customer-service driven
- Communicates clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Is detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Takes initiative, demonstrates problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred; Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of Creative or Studio coordination, project management or related experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Experience with project management software such as workamajig, Basecamp, Redmine, Plan.io or similar
- Macintosh proficient and PC literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Display the ability to distinguish priorities with jobs and clients and direct work/staff accordingly
Job Requisition ID: