$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
DescriptionA manager level position that requires the individual to be a self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with exceptional strategic thinking and communication skills. Position is responsible for shepherding the creative process across Concept, Photo, Digital Design, Graphic Design and Copy teams. Additional responsibilities include partnering with cross-functional operations team to align calendars and streamline creative workflow. Individual must have strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure cross-functional commitments are met. Ability to work under pressure executing for results in a fast-paced environment is necessary. Successful candidate will be comfortable and thrive in an environment of continuous change and grey area. Strong collaboration skills, the ability to foster solid team dynamics and build effective cross-functional relationships are necessary to thrive in the PINK culture.
• Shepherd creative process from concept to creative approval
• Partner with operations teams throughout the organization to align milestone timing and optimize processes
• Be on the pulse of all creative projects and provide leadership with status updates
• Support coordinating with cross-functional partners and admins to proactively resolve calendar conflicts due to scheduling shifts, leadership travel, PTO
• Facilitate creative review meetings, including internal team meetings and work sessions
• Prepare agendas and organize meeting materials for Pre BWCR and BWCR
• Support meeting preparation for leadership meetings:
o Collect meeting materials
o Set up meeting room
o Coordinate technology needs
• Remove road blocks during the Creative Process. Address function specific process challenges and offer sustainable solution.
• Monitor, document, communicate and administer process improvements through recommending areas of opportunity and supporting new processes that will increase efficiency and agility.
• Create working tools for teams in order to shepherd the Creative process.
• Be the liaison for specific Creative cross-functional initiatives. Work as a mediator between cross-functional teams to bring process efficiencies and align on decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in a business, project management, creative related field
• A minimum of 5-7 years of project management experience preferably in a multi-channel retail environment with experience including projects related to business growth and process improvement
• Must be curious and creative problem solver
• Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
• Ability to remain agile and flex quickly in an ever-changing environment
• Proven strategic, analytical & creative thinking skills
Valid Through: 2019-9-16