Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
Perform financial analysis, reporting and budgeting for a specific operational area through a range of applications including journal entries, report writing and review, variance commentary and partnership with operators.
- Oversee completion of all month-end duties.
- Process all invoices, complete necessary journal entries, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide direction and delegate duties to team members, ensuring work is accurate and timely.
- Complete and/or audit financial reports that summarize divisional financial comparisons in the areas of labor, non-labor, per cap, revenue and VOP.
- Guide the operating division management in the development of annual operating budgets and quarterly estimates (LE's). Evaluate all costs incurred throughout the year, looking for ways to reduce cost and find efficiencies.
- Maintain an active relationship with Operating division. Prepare and present weekly variance reports with Operators. Analyze performance metrics and identify areas to improve. Recommend solutions to manage within budgets.
- Prepare and coordinate special project/event budgets. Make recommendations regarding operational decisions relative to those projects.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate's degree (AA) is required. Bachelor's degree is required.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years, 1-3 years Supervisory preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.