The Manager is responsible for the oversight, implementation, and administration of the Decision Support, Cost Accounting and productivity systems. This includes the establishment of costing methodologies, estimated net revenue calculation, the maintenance of the Decision Support and Cost Accounting systems; as well as our internal productivity system and external productivity benchmarking. Acts as primary lead on analyzing financial information to support strategic decisions and operation improvement projects. Provides information to assist senior management in making financial, operational, or policy decisions. The Manager will also function as primary finance interface with all departments as it relates to deriving costing methods and service line reporting. The manager will also supervise the cost accounting and productivity staff.
- Three to five years of cost accounting, or service line reporting experience, preferably in healthcare.
- MBA, CPA, CHFP, or advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey new ideas and concepts to all levels of the organization.
- Experience in computerized cost accounting systems and working knowledge of personal computers as well as information system procedures and practices.
- Experience with decision support and productivity systems.