Manager Corporate Tax ASC 740
AndersenTax offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, professional accreditation assistance, andotheremployee incentives.
Manager – Corporate Tax ASC 740 job description:
Corporate Tax ASC 740 Managers serve as members of various client service teams. Corporate Tax ASC 740 Managers must possess strong technical knowledge of corporate and partnershiptax planning, consulting, compliance and ASC 740 provision work. In addition to preparing and reviewing accounting for income taxes in accordance with ASC 740, Corporate Tax ASC 740 Managers participate in identifying value-added planning opportunities and communicating with clients and financial managers. Corporate Tax ASC 740 Managers must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates. Participation in the professional growth and development of Associates and Senior Associates is also a key component of a Corporate Tax ASC 740 Manager’s responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degreerequired;
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degreepreferred;
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service required (i.e. CPA or JD);
- At least 4 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 3 years of Corporate Taxexperience;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.