Our Manager, Corporate Services is responsible for managing, planning, coordinating and directing programs and employees to support eleven branch locations with Corporate Services support. These include, but are not limited to, Corporate Contracts & Assets and the company Fleet Program. Ensures that the Corporate Services staff and procedures are focused on providing outstanding customer service to internal customers; and that it is done in accordance with Corporate Services and company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage administrative duties including vendor and contractor management in a wide variety of disciplines for all company locations. Ensures compliance and accuracy of Shared Services contracts. Assures that outside services are properly completed in accordance with contracts/work orders.
- Oversee Shared Services Vendor Contract Management and Fleet Program.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating various projects, programs and services involving diverse Corporate Services operations; may administer or manage specific projects, programs and/or services.
- Develops Corporate Services policies, systems and procedures to support the corporation and provide the highest level of customer service to internal customers.
- Develops quality assurance, training, and mentoring programs and establishes appropriate standards of work performance for all Corporate Services employees.
- Demonstrates leadership by creating an environment that fosters teamwork, values diversity, and which supports and respects all team and company staff members. Is responsible for selecting, managing, developing, coaching, and motivating staff members.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective communications and professional image.
- Conducts research and analytical studies on a variety of programs and issues; coordinates and expedites recommendations and prepares reports and correspondence.
- Confers with other departments and leaders to explain policies and procedures; may make presentations on assigned projects and programs.
- Ability to effectively administer assigned programs; perform both complex and routine administrative work with speed and accuracy; interpret and apply established policies, procedures and codes.
- Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Corporate Services Department. Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals of the company. Coaches Corporate Services team in order to achieve high performance. Structures the training agenda for department members. Measures Corporate Services team member performance and makes employment decisions.
- Provides feedback to Shared Services leaders and company leadership regarding service failures or customer concerns. Plans and implements program development and the delivery of services.
- Participates in the development of contingency plans and ensures appropriate plans are in place. Actively participates in the escalation and management of activities during system problems, disasters etc., identifies potential problems, trouble shoots, escalates issues to the appropriate staff members and participates in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements.
- Provides support for Corporate Safety Program.
- Develop Corporate Services budget and manage expenses effectively. Alert management to budget variances, make recommendations and implement solutions to resolve.
- Supervises and evaluates staff.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of five years Corporate Services, administrative or similar experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent supervisory, management or other significant leadership experience in a professional environment.
- Proven ability to formulate a concept into a functional well organized department.
- Must possess advanced customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- An ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-18 month time span.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the requirements listed above.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment; this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some mobility is required
- May work early, late, or occasional weekend hours to accommodate business needs
- Occasional lifting of a maximum of 30lbs.
- Minimal travel to other office locations/meeting locations occasionally necessary
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions