We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a focused, motivated and detail-oriented Manager of Corporate Revenue Operations who has a preferred minimum of 7 years prior relevant experience combined from 4-6 years’ experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred) and corporate industry.
As the Corporate Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of RevPro System activities, global closing processes required to facilitate monthly closes within RevPro, and SOX compliance. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing business and technical guidance to ensure that new Citrix program and product offerings, or changes to existing offerings, will be properly consumed by RevPro. You will routinely interact with various cross functional organizations: accounting information systems, information technology, order management, internal/external audit, and corporate accounting, as well as other teams within Revenue Operations. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Corporate Revenue Operations.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure business processes and controls, policies and procedures, on both the business and the technical sides are properly documented. This includes maintaining global standardization with GEO specific localization, if applicable.
- Conduct research and provide technical accounting guidance for revenue recognition leveraging core audit competencies
- Management of global monthly closing – systemic, manual processes, reconciliation and related SOX controls activities
- Management and maintenance of master templates within RevPro system and related controls
- Management and review of data integrity within system; adjusted SRP, standalone selling pricing ranges and supporting analyses
- Global revenue operations liaison for RevPro system
- Champion and oversee system enhancements, requirements gathering, design and testing
- Champion process evaluations to identify opportunities for automation through use of Alteryx and other robotic tools
- Champion and oversee various special projects as needed
- Proficient in researching accounting literature
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills utilizing professional skepticism
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities (projects) effectively, with consistent adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment across different geographic regions
- Ability to work with cross functional departments collaboratively
- Ability to work well both independently, leveraging available tools and resources
- Ability to apply a managerial skill set to plan out projects/tasks into clearly defined executable steps
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Works to influence others to accept job function’s view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Requires ability to communicate and influence senior executive leadership regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- MBA or equivalent education preferred
- CPA license required
- 4-6 years’ experience in Big 4 public accounting preferred
- Extensive data and statistical analysis experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Alteryx experience preferred
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one job area.
- Has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years prior relevant experience
In other words, if you have exceptional experience and we just described you, then we’d love to talk!
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.