The Corporate Planning Manager will be a critical addition to the Corporate FP&A Organization to lead the global annual and strategic planning processes, assist in building out and enhancing analytical capabilities, and add data driven financial intelligence to the business leaders and senior executives.
The role will partner closely with regional finance organizations, corporate infrastructure finance, Executive PMO Organization, Strategy and Corporate Development Organization to drive holistic alignment of planning strategy, timely and cohesive execution management, and continuous monitoring and management of corporate FP&A process improvements.
The role will also work on developing and enhancing corporate financial package to identify leading and lagging indicators to proactively identify and manage the business risks and opportunities.
A critical and out-of-the box thinker with strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills to help build out a structured, insightful and value-add Corporate FP&A Organization. A motivated, self-driven finance professional with 8+ years of FP&A experience in mid to large size high tech companies, with strong focus on Corporate Planning management experience.
- Understand overall corporate planning strategy and manage annual and strategic long-range processes with clear timelines and structure.
- Manage the monthly forecasting and annual planning processes
- Maintain and publish close/forecast and plan calendars.
- Assist in preparing the monthly Leadership Team and Board financial packages.
- Develop insightful financial analytical packages to help identify and manage business risks and opportunities.
- Design financial models and analyze historical, current, and projected financial data to support corporate planning, forecasting activities.
- Work with global finance community to communicate and align on monthly and quarterly updates and changes.
- Continuously monitor and improve current processes to streamline and scale.
- Create and maintain an environment of personal accountability that encourages ownership of issues and standards of excellence.
- Be a leader and driver of change management
- Bachelors degree in Finance, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years related work experience, with minimum of 3-5 years of global corporate planning management in a lead role in a medium to large size high-tech company.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective cross-functional relationships.
- Strong leadership qualities to influence and lead cross-functional and global finance communities.
- Proven track record of continuously monitoring and improving processes to enable scalable finance organization.
- Excellent reporting, analytical and modelling skills with ability to clearly summarize and present findings to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Business savvy with ability to identify business critical issues to deep-dive.
- Highly proficient in advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of ERP, Data Warehouse, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting theory, GAAP/IFRS
- Experience in SaaS companies.