- Drive corporate event sales revenue by closing new business.
- Partner with Marketing to increase awareness and capitalize on opportunities created and/or identified.
- Analyze market conditions and track sales opportunities and progress through data management.
- Collaborate with internal partners on event delivery and process to ensure high quality events.
- Collaborate on setting sales goals with senior leadership.
- Role has the potential to grow into managing a team.
A successful candidate would possess the following:
- 10+ years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, and closing sales
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally effectively
- Ability to train and mentor others to ensure strong performance
- Ability to travel overnight 10-20% of the time when needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experiencepreferred