Works with the Corporate Regulatory Compliance Director in overseeing corporate compliance operations as they relate to all compliance related areas. Assist with the responsibility for IT compliance in all jurisdictions, including associated equipment filings and related ICS revisions in Nevada. Assist with the responsible for standardizing and reviewing ICS changes and submitting revisions to the Gaming Control Board (GCB) for all Nevada properties. Assist in overseeing property AML Due Diligence Procedures and the Title 31 (NEWave) system. Assist with the responsibilities for follow-up on compliance with policies and procedures that address fraud, theft and misappropriation of assets and follow-up on written responses to regulatory and Internal Audit exceptions.
Works with the Corporate Regulatory Compliance Director in overseeing
- The corporate compliance operations as they relate to all compliance related areas.
- IT compliance in all jurisdictions for all matters related to the installation and enhancements of slots or casino management systems, inter-casino linked systems, kiosks, cashless wagering, keno, bingo, race and sports books, and all other gaming and, if applicable, non-gaming systems.
- The associated equipment filings related to IT System installations and upgrades and filing related ICS revisions.
- Attending all IT regulatory compliance related exit confer:ences by Internal and External Auditors.
- Standardizing and reviewing ICS changes and submitting revisions to the Gaming Control Board for all Nevada properties.
- Maintaining the internal controls library and compliance resource center located on the Company’s intranet.
- The BGC BSA AML Policy, including annual Risk Assessments and revisions to AML Internal Controls.
- Property AML Due Diligence Procedures and the Title 31 (NEWave) system.
- Fills in for property compliance managers when necessary.
- Establishing policies and procedures to address fraud, theft and misappropriation of assets.
- Reviewing and follow up on properties compliance with policies and procedures that address fraud, theft and misappropriation of assets.
- Follow-up on properties’ compliance with written responses to regulatory and Internal Audit exceptions.
- Gaming Compliance Plan including but not limited to review of the quarterly questionnaire and related responses from properties to ensure completeness, submission of background investigations to Emergency Management, and documentation compilation for the quarterly Compliance Committee binder.
- Key Employee report for all corporate employees and assist property compliance specialists with the property key employee report.
- Updating Problem Gambling Self-Limit and Self-Evictions reports.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five (5) or more years of progressive gaming experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses. CAMs certification preferred.
- Must be able to travel and/or work irregular hours.
- Strong knowledge of BSA Title 31.
- Strong knowledge of general internal controls.
- Strong knowledge of general information systems.
- Strong Computer skills (Excel and Word).
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.