- Report to the Corporate Global Director of Travel.
- Support AVP of Global Travel in all aspects of executing the corporate travel program.
- Assist with all Travel Department communication and training efforts.
- Provide support for all card program reporting needs.
- Provide guidance on policy interpretations.
- Maintain database of all division contacts and update as needed.
- Evaluate new Corporate card technologies and industry trends as they become available to identify opportunities for program improvements.
Credit Card Administration :
- Day-to-day management of the global corporate card program.
- Coordinate integration of corporate card programs globally for newly acquired companies.
- Assist with the resolution of customer service issues.
- Liaise with the designated provider(s) and division/segment contacts to educate, coordinate and ensure the program is operating efficiently.
- Monitor adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures and assist with deploying effective resolutions to challenges identified.
- Conduct education and training sessions with division personnel.
- Manage all requests for scheduled and ad-hocreports requested by various groups.
- Manage corporate level monitoring of aging balances.
- Provide monthly division level reporting on aging balances to local contacts.
- Track past due corporate card accounts and assist with collections (from delinquent employees).
- Assist divisions with problems/issues.
- Manage access to the corporate card reporting tool and conduct annual audit.
- Maximize corporate card incentives by on-going interaction with supplier and internal stakeholders.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience in leading a Fortune 500 travel program including overseeing operations, program management and relationship development.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Accounting or relatable field of study.
- Superior knowledge of the travel industry both corporate card and agency.
- Strong financial/accounting background (internal control compliance).
- Ability to present and build relationships with key internal clients and suppliers.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior management.
- Must be able to identify process improvements and best practices in addition to identifying opportunities for short and long term program savings.
- Individual must be an effective communicator who is self-motivated and results oriented.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.