Provides learning and development leadership through design, development, implementation and maintenance of training programs designed to enhance team member productivity, efficiency and career development.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements management and team member learning and development programs.
- Responsible for eLearning systems, administration, reporting and vendor management.
- Oversees the creation and implementation of training materials, programs and processes and engages external third parties as needed to address role specific training needs.
- Engages internal subject matter experts, as needed to address role specific training needs.
- Acts as a strategic thought leader introducing training programs, new functionality and capability that support organizational strategy and are implemented in a timely in a quality fashion.
- Consults with operations and human resources to assess and address the organization's training and development needs.
- Directs the team members involved in training course processes.
- Align key leaders and stakeholders to support execution and implementation of training plans.
- Delivers training programs to maintain compliance with internal and external regulatory controls and requirements.
Administer and manage the expenses related to management training.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Education, Business or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- (3-5) Three to five years' experience with organizational development, course design and performance management and at least (5) years of Human Resources management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of program development methodology: adult learning principles, accelerated learning, and criterion referenced instruction.
- Must possess strong computer skills utilizing: HRIS systems, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Word.
- Ability to understand and master new concepts quickly.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of employees, management and vendors.
- Ability to successfully communicate with and influence senior level executives and business unit leaders.
- Must be detail oriented with a proven ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Proficent with computer, telephone, and general office equipment.