This position reports to the Director of Contract Compliance and collaborates with business/facility HR Leaders and operating managers in the development and execution of effective affirmative action and EEO programs that achieve and maintain OFCCP compliance.
Direct responsibilities include assisting facilities with affirmative action planning, outreach initiatives and adherence to compliant selection and employment practices by identifying and mitigating risks. While serving as a subject matter expert for a designated business, this position will also be responsible for leading department projects as assigned and supporting compliance team members with reconciliation of data and reporting to ensure accurate and timely preparation of annual AAPs, mid-year analyses, EEO-1 and VETS-4212 reporting and other internal metric reporting.
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience in HR/compliance with the ability to develop and audit OFCCP compliant affirmative action plans.
- Strong understanding of human resources policy, practice and legal regulations
- Advance reporting and analytics experience in the area of EEO and Affirmative Action
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of government activities in regulatory compliance
- Display integrity, persistence, flexibility, and business acumen
- Effectively communicate to internal and external customers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems and applicable federal regulations
- Ability to use personal judgment to evaluate information for relevance
- Ability to observe and receive information from relevant sources
- Ability to easily identify/recognize differences and/or similarities
- Data analysis
- Proficient use of MS Suite software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- SAP/AAP systems management
- Bachelor’s degreerequired