Leads a team of expert integrated marketers who architect content plans for delivery via SRP’s paid, earned, owned and shared channels that deliver against program/ project objectives. This team leads efforts that serve to translate SRP’s brand platform and vision into strategic communications while creating compelling, relevant, and effective content across all vehicles and platforms. This team collaborates heavily with Brand Strategy & Insights, Creative Services, Community Outreach, and Media Relations teams to develop brand voice, tone and messaging consistency throughout all customer and community experiences.
- Employ deep expertise and in-depth understanding of integrated, cross-vehicle marketing and communications planning to craft executional plans and oversee that deliver against program/project objectives.
- Oversee collaborative content development effort including creation of messaging hierarchy and journeys, content and communications plans, channeldistribution and media plans, and strong content/ creative briefs.
- Translate SRP brand platform and overall customer and community segment strategies into strategic communications messages, engaging content and digital/traditional experiences that are relevant for the public and builds the SRP brand
- Lead development and governance of SRP’s overarching omni-channel editorial calendar.
- Demonstrate clear priorities, smart sequencing/timing while balancing near-term and longer-term goals/needs.
- Manage, monitor and adapt / adjust content plans proactively and in real-time based on learning, sentiment, changes in context and other factors.
- Lead a team that serves as consultants and internal service team while providing excellent service and partner experience.
- Strong team leadership and development skills with the demonstrated ability to lead a large team with high volume of work of high complexity, and to allocate resources effectively.
- Leverage optimal combination of internal and external resources to meet needs (external agency, internal creative and production team, contractors, etc.)
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Minimum of 7 years of integrated marketing planning/content marketing experience.
- Exhibit strong project management executional leadership skills including budget planning and resource management.
- Track record of developing a culture of collaboration and shared vision on a high-performing, results driven team.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to: write clearly, succinctly and correctly; write convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner; avoid unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language and; write in a well-structured and logical way.
- Make a strong personal impression on others. Gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Promote ideas on their and others' behalf. Make effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others
Requisition ID: 8894