Purchasing Power one of Atlanta’s fastest growing e-retailers is seeking a Manager of Contact Center Operations to join our team in Atlanta, GA. In this newly created role, the selected candidate will manage current and future contact center vendor relationships, including managing, and improving performance related to customer service, sales, and quality. The Manager will be the daily point of contact with third party contact centers. The Manager will evaluate performance trends and analyze data to drive continual improvements in contact center performance, as well as monitoring service levels, and general work force management tasks.
Job Details – What you’ll do
- Work with the third-party partners to identify actions and initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency, or costs, and ensuring these actions are implemented, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with third party vendors to have appropriate staffing at contact centers by accurately forecasting contact volumes based on orders and trends.
- Making recommendations about changes in the level or type of service provided by the partners.
- Ensuring that training of new agents is done in an effective and efficient manner in line with Purchasing Power policy and updates.
- Ensuring that new services are communicated to the partner, and that the partner’s agents are prepared to address customer inquiries about these new products and services.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Quantitative and analytical skills to interpret data and metrics to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency, and costs. This includes reading daily reports on volume and activity of phone, and chat inquiries, and interpreting this information into recommendations for improving the customer experience.
- Be process-oriented to contribute to the design and execution of implementation plan.
- Have attention to detail to manage and execute the third-party relationship and agreement.
- Can work independently and take initiative to optimize all aspects of the customer service experience.
- Have experience working cross-functionally and collaborating with various departments and stakeholders.
- 3- 5 years Call center operations and vendor management experience (a must).
- Ability to develop and manage Standard Operating Procedures.