As the leader of our consumer Product Marketing team, you’ll provide insights, data and a clear global product marketing strategy that helps people and creators understand and engage with Pinterest. In partnership with our Marketing team, you’ll help bring new features to market, driving awareness and adoption at scale.
What you'll do :
- Build and evolve a world-class Product Marketing team; establishing and embedding the Product Marketing function within cross-functional Product and go-to-market teams.
- Working with our Research team, deliver deep competitive insights at the company and product level to be used in product decision making.
- Drive product and feature development, as well as plans for Pinner engagement and comprehension.
- Work with Business Development, incubate and develop key content based relationships in support of product adoption/mix goals.
- Uncover and drive new marketing opportunities in different regions, using these to influence product and drive Pinner comprehension.
- Lead product launches, customer engagement and feedback, work with Marketing on collateral development, and scale customer communication.
- Work cross-functionally to improve visibility of product marketing efforts.
- Lead a small team and help them deliver against the expectations of a fast growth and always changing organization.
What we're looking for :
- 8 years+ product marketing experience (ideally consumer context).
- Comfortable in a scrappy environment and has excellent communication skills; You are someone who is comfortable saying exactly what you are thinking.
- Experience working with product, design, brand and writing teams.
- Extremely comfortable making decisions based on data. Where data isn’t available, you make decisions based on clear principles. You have a desire to measure maniacally and are comfortable make mid-flight adjustments if needed to meet goals.
- Strong leaderships skills with a track record of personal growth of team members and resulting impact.
- Experience turning data and insights into programs for improving comprehension, adoption and awareness at global scale.
- Resilience. We are a small but mighty team and your first attempt might not always hit the mark. In this role you need to regroup and go again.
- A high level of integrity and passion for Pinterest and the Pinner experience.
- Bonus: Experience with the key drivers of advertising based products, experience with video or other native content ecosystems. Experience with Partnership ecosystems.
Apply for this job