If you are having difficulty with the "Upload Resume" button please use the "Copy and Paste" method to share your resume. Thank you.
The Manager, Consumer Marketing, will be responsible for the development and execution of targeted marketing strategies and tactics to drive customer retention and increased usage of products & services, approached from a species and customer segmentation viewpoint, ultimately driving profitable sales and loyalty to PetSmart.
- Act as an advocate for the consumer and consumer segments within the organization.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, work cross-functionally with core business partners, includes: writing creative briefs, tracking progress and ensuring on-time/budget execution.
- Work cross-functionally with CRM, creative services, marketing, merchants, services, finance, store operations, digital and other departments to understand, develop and execute strategic, customer-centric programs focused on driving Petsmart businesses.
- Analyze customer, industry and competitive data to build the most effective growth strategies, using customer segmentation as the cornerstone.
- Partner with analytics team to evaluate success of campaigns, utilizing insights to influence future strategies.
- Present strategy and results to Senior team members.
- Manage forecast, tracking and accuracy of assigned budget line items.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar required (MBAdesired).
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Knowledge of strategic marketing and consumer behavior is a must.
- Experience in a retail environment highly desired.
- Must be comfortable in a fluid and evolving organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter with highly collaborative work style and strong project management skills essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.