- Design, structure and manage quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Analyze data and synthesize insights using SPSS, Excel and other analytical tools to draw meaningful and actionable business recommendations.
- Develop reports and presentations and communicate key findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and work with research suppliers on key research projects with regard to sampling, fieldwork, quality control, quota management, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Serves as the voice of the consumer in all interactions with internal team members.
- Participate in short term and long term strategic planning for consumer research initiatives.
- Some travel may be required.
- BA or BS degree in quantitative fields like Statistics, Math, Social Science etc. A graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- At least 3+ years of hands on experience with consumer research, preferably at a market research supplier or a subscription services company.
- Experience with a wide array of brand, marketing/advertising and consumer research methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience in designing and writing online questionnaires and day-to-day project management of fielding studies.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in statistical analysis, as well as proficiency with statistical software packages (SPSS or R). SPSS is highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quality check at various stages of the research process to ensure accuracy.
- A motivated learner, who is willing to stay up to date with the latest research methodologies and skills.
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners.
- Ability to present information in an action-oriented way to individuals, small groups, leadership, and peers.
- Online dating knowledge or experience a plus.