The Manager of Consumer Finance is responsible for the design, development, implementation, execution, and delivery of vendor Finance programs and solutions. This position is highly collaborative and will partner with multiple departments/groups including; CARE on residential finance training for field sales employees and external contractors, Legal for vendor agreements, Marketing Services for support collateral, and IT/3rd party IT vendors to deliver appropriate digital solutions.
A day in the life would entail the following:
- 60% Develop, implement and deliver programs to GAF residential contractors in conjunction with the vendors, GAF Team, Solar Team, and the Standard Team.
- 20% Perform program performance reviews including; reporting/tracking to relevant KPIs, contractor feedback through field sales, contractor outreach, and feedback mechanism with CARE training team and meet with vendors, GAF Team, Solar Team, and Standard Team to continually optimize the program.
- 10% Partner with vendors on assessing new finance options to ensure vendor finance offerings are up to date and maintained in apps, GAF Marketing literature, and all GAF training materials.
- 5% Develop and deliver new finance program presentations and explanation to contractors and Territory Managers on promotions and program offerings.
- 5% Perform required duties as assigned.
In order to be considered, the following skills would be required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Finance, Education, Business Administration or other related fields is required
- 5 -7 years of Consumer Finance experience
- Training or contractor experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite
- Consumer Finance/payment programs, marketing, and sales
- Familiarity with sales training concepts, practices, and procedures
Additional Success factors include the following:
- Program Management
- Relationship/Vendor Management
- The ability to build Strategic Working Relationships
- Effective communication and decision-making capabilities
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks within time constraints
- Capability to work independently, creatively and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of the principles, training methods, and techniques utilized in adult education
- Understanding of general construction and roofing systems
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to plan and prepare training programs and lesson plants