With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Manager, Consumer Affairs Operations to join our team in Franklin, TN.
The person in this role will functions as the primary liaison between NNA and management of outsourced vendor call center(s) on a daily basis to handle outstanding performance issues and concerns. Monitors vendor performance for Customer Quality (CQ) business that has a substantial annual budget. Identifies and recommends vendor and NNA process improvements. Coordinates adequate vendor operation staffing for outsourced services with established budget parameters.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Develop, update, and implement NNA policies and procedures to drive vendor performance and support effective customer handling through development and adherence of Statement of Work (SOW).
- Drive process and functional change after analyzing current practices with the goal of enhancing the customer experience and maximizing CQ’s investment in our contact centers.
- Responsible to monitor, support, and oversee the overall vendor call center site(s) by providing NNA subject matter expertise and direction to resolve customer issues.
- Identify vendor roadblocks to achieving NNA KPIs and concern resolution performance. Identify NNA policies that prohibit successful resolution, and work with NNA HQ to revise policies and drive increased resolution. Ensure vendor develops and implements an action plan to overcome roadblocks and achieve all KPIs.
- Develops procedures to facilitate the following areas: customer reimbursements as related to recall and service campaigns, appropriateness of customer check request reimbursements for timeliness, coding and overall accuracy prior to approval, and coordination of customer requests that involve inter-departmental coordination with Marketing, Tech Compliance, Pars Supply, VSC etc.
- Coordinates calibration sessions for quality evaluations and audits agent performance evaluations completed by vendor
- Job Knowledge and Skill:
Excellent analytical skills to influence change; excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong conflict resolution skills; good presentation skills. Good organization, project management, workflow management and process improvement skills. Good problem solving and decision-making skills. General knowledge of the following functions: Customer Service; Consumer Affairs; Dealer financial products; Customer Satisfaction; Finance; Information Systems; Marketing; Parts & Service Operations; Sales Operations; Warranty Systems software, recall management ; and Statement of Work. Proven problem solving skills.
Ten to twelve years of directly related professional - level experience required (preferably US field experience). NNA CA and Customer concern resolution experience is necessary. Working familiarity with US federal & state consumer regulations (i.e. lemon law); US market automotive retail and/or wholesale experience; NNA product knowledge; and NNA warranty and HQ resources is highly desirable to be effective. Technical aptitude / experience are a plus.
- Supervisory Experience:
Five to Six years in a work leader role coordinating the work of other employees or contractors. This includes training new employees, assigning work, and checking the timeliness and quality of work. May have provided input into performance reviews. Most time in work leader role would have been spent performing work similar to that performed by the people whose activities the position coordinates.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
- Computer Skills:
Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations. NNA proprietary program knowledge desired. Utilizes Salesforce.com to monitor various aspects of call center performance.
Must be able to travel outside the United States. 50% travel requirement including international. Frequent day travel between Nissan sites in the Nashville area.