The Regis Company is a leadership development consulting firm headquartered in beautiful Downtown Golden Colorado. We create solutions that are based upon real-life leadership experiences. Our unique methodology leverages design thinking to ensure our solutions are immersive, experiential, relevant, and user centric. Each program is customized to our client's specific challenges, allowing their employees to retain knowledge and skills well beyond the learning event. We're growing and seeking experienced professionals to join our team – sounds fun, right?!
As the newest member of our multidisciplinary team, you'll be collaborating with the client and team to understand the precise goals and objectives in order to execute the leadership development solution. Your success will be the result of combining your strong client relationship and project management skills with your ability to creatively solve complex ambiguous client challenges. Our programs win awards and we are excited to continue building on that legacy – are you in?
What your days might look like
- Developing a strong relationship with your client to understand the vision, objectives, and audience of the leadership solution
- Translating the vision and solution into an executable plan and budget; supporting the project from cradle to grave
- Maintaining the client relationship, providing strategic direction to deliver a solution that achieves the vision using best-in-class leadership development practices
- Providing leadership across multidisciplinary teams and helping to resolve performance, staffing, and budget issues
- As an experienced consulting partner, working skillfully to gain trusted advisor status quickly - relationships are what you are all about
- Reinforcing our commitment with your clients and always being mindful of their future needs and expanded business opportunities
- Inspiring your teams and facilitating their professional growth
Show us your
- Advanced degree in a business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in management consulting with change management and Human Capital Management (HCM) exposure – preferably with a top-tier consulting firm in a client facing role
- Highly developed process and project management skills with the ability to keep multiple balls in the air while simultaneously staying on plan/budget
- Strong situational leadership skills – you know when to coach, direct, delegate and support
- Intense curiosity with a passion for learning and creative problem solving – you thrive outside the box
- Exceptional personal, written and presentation skills – executive presence – authentic, respectful, and kind
- Ability think on your feet and switch priorities swiftly without breaking a sweat
- Goal oriented – and driven to meet identified project success measures
- Confidence to tackle challenges and difficult conversations head-on. Creating engaging solutions for leaders isn't easy!
Working with us you'll enjoy
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package
- Ample time off to maintain balance
- Flexible work environment in our office or yours