Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Professional Services Consulting Manager is responsible for hiring, developing, and staffing a team of consultants who implement the Workday solution and make our customers raving fans. This individual will work closely with our resource manager & regional directors to ensure projects are staffed with consultants to meet customer needs. This individual will be measured on customer satisfaction, utilization, headcount attainment, management ability, and employee satisfaction, as well as individual goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Aggressively recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse, remote team of consultants supporting Workday’s Financials applications.
- Promote a team orientated, challenging and innovative work environment.
- Maintain and continuously improve the consulting on-boarding, mentoring, performance management, and career developmentprocesses.
- Collaborate with the Resource Manager, regional Directors, Engagement Managers and Partners to effectively staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessary among Workday and partner consulting resources.
- Drive team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensure the consultants adhere to the activities, processes and procedures outlined in Workday’s implementation methodology
- Administer the consultants’ incentive compensation plans
- Become knowledgeable in the Workday product, methodology and customer requirements
- Deliver on quarterly objectives for customer satisfaction, headcount, utilization and margins.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating in internal initiatives.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years financial software implementation experiencerequired
- 2+ years as a people manager
- Experience implementing Workday is a plus
- Bachelordegree expected
- Highly organized and meticulous to detail
- Experience leading teams and initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service
- Able to travel as needed (up to 50%)