The Compliance Manager will act as a leader of our compliance teams and leadership to ensure accurate submittal of travel nurse documentation.
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Review and meticulously edit a specific set of compliance documentation to be included in an overall compliance package for our client facilities
- Ensure all reviewed documents exactly meet the facilities’ requirements
- Frequently use written communication with external facilities
- Work with internal staff to obtain incomplete information or correct inaccurate documentation before it is submitted to our client facilities
- Work with multiple internal departments to process a substantial volume of documents
- Audit information in documents for accuracy and proactively work to minimize future errors
- Call attention to discrepancies and work amicably with coworkers to perfect documents
- Learn and maintain knowledge base of current company, state and federal regulations to ensure the greatest possible compliance
- 5 years of experience in compliance
- Proven leadership experience
- MUST have direct industry experience in a similar role
- Meticulous and detail oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to politely yet firmly inform others of written and data inaccuracies
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team building events are always on the horizon.
- Unlimited PTO – we believe in travel and time off!