The Rewards Manager works closely with our HR Business Partners and other members of the global rewards team to deliver on business needs, prioritize key requests and ensure alignment and understanding. This person is responsible for supporting and consulting with their client groups on compensation recommendations and processes, managing one or more global compensation programs that focus on.
How you will make an impact:
- Competitive benchmarking.
- Communication of pay programs.
- Incentive plan management.
- Stock plan administration.
- Compensation planning.
- Salary range development.
- Pay for performance.
- Program, process and productivity metrics and analytics.
- Project management and process improvement.
- Relationship management.
We are looking for people who:
- Have at least five years of compensation / rewards and data analytics experience.
- Have experience with job architecture / job leveling.
- Proven experience conducting competitive market pay analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Economics or related field, or relevant experience.
- CCP preferred.
- Ability to interact on a consultative basis with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality.
- Global or international compensation experience preferred.